- Microprocessor controlled system
- LED display
- Double wall made of high optical quality acrylic
- Precise distribution of heat over the whole hood
- Removable parts easy to clean
- Internal Noise Level <50 dB
- Five Oval Ports
- One Iris Sleeve
- Easy access panel in front and back
- Grommets for cables and probes
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Patient skin temperature probe
- Auxiliary temperature input
- Passive Humidity System
- Skin mode and Air control mode
- Air Temperature monitoring
- Patient temperature monitoring
- Comprehensive alarm system
- Heating failure alarm
- Skin probe failure
- Air probe failure
- Air circulation failure
- Power supply failure
- System failure
- Air micro-filter
- Castors with brakes
- Monitor shelf
- IV Pole
- Stand assembled w/ 2 drawers and 1 large drawer
- Optional phototherapy lamp is available
- Power Supply: AC 100/240 Volts 50/60 Hz.
- Meets CE Directive 93/42EEC On Medical Device (MDD)
- Meets ISO13485 Quality Standard
The materials used comply with to the hygienic and toxicological requirements.
Comes six fully transparent windows and large door.
The noise level in the hood is below 50 dBA. The opening and closing of windows is absolutely noiseless.
One Complete Infant Care Unit with multiple functions such as: Bi-directional Air Flow, Thermal Performance,
Advanced Alarm System.
Integrated X-ray Tray, Adjustable Height, Phototherapy Light (optional)